Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lion Rampant - more detailed info

After last nights first impressions post, it was pointed out to me that, quite rightly, I hadn't mentioned anything about the rules mechanics etc. Now rather than bore you all with my attempts to describe them, I refer you to Dan's Blog , which has all you really need to get an idea of how the game plays etc.

To get an idea of some of the contents of the book, as well as the overall look and feel, it is well worth checking out the Amazon preview, with their 'look inside' option. For some lovely AARs and figures, I'd recommend having a look at Dalauppror's Blog for some inspiration, if any is needed. It was his Blog that first got me interested in the whole Baltic Crusades malarky.

So I hope the above has been of use and I'm sure it gives more detail than I can at the present moment in time. With regards my own Retinues, I've decided to go down the 10mm route with my Pendraken miniatures that I bought earlier in the year for my Baltic Crusades project. I'm sure I've got eveything I need to start, so it is a case of sorting out what sort of Retinues I want to play and then what miniatures will fit. Happy Days! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve for promoting My blog, Greate to be able to inspire to a baltic crusade project!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete