Saturday 2 August 2014

The Wargames Website

Michael of Angel Barracks fame came over for a game earlier in the week. As usual we spent some time chatting prior to the game and he brought me up to speed with the shennigans that have been going on at the TMP forum. I'd heard bits'n'bobs via the Blitzkreig Commander forum and knew that all was not well (was it ever), but hearing it from the horses mouth was interesting to say the least. TMP was not a site I ever visited due to the negative comments I'd heard about it. Compare this to the excellent Pendraken Forum and you'll see the difference. 

During our chat, Michael mentioned that he was in the process of setting up a new forum/website, which I've just seen has gone 'live'. It is called  The Wargames Website and from a quick look is very nice and very well laid out. I've registered and look forward to seeing this grow in the future. I'm sure I will be tempted by far too many new shiny things that will be showcased, but then that's a risk I'm prepared to take!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this one Steve - looks like a good site. I'm now registered.

    ReplyDelete