Thursday 26 June 2014

Blast-Tastic Wargames Show



Michael of Angel Barracks and KR-16 rules fame is putting on a sci-fi wargames show called Blast-Tastic in October this year. There is already a good mix of traders and demo and/or participation games to be seen, so things are looking good for this inaugural show.  Given that I play KR-16, have some of his lovely figures and live only about 20 minutes away (traffic permitting), I will be definitely attending. Hopefully I will see some familiar faces on the day and have fun seeing what's on offer.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking to drop in to this event, always good to see a new show on the circuit.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would good to see you again Stu. I'll be helping Craig with his Gruntz demo game if you're able to make it.

      Delete