Thursday 26 January 2012

Storm Clouds Gather Campaign

Before Christmas I muted the idea of running a small narrative AVBCW campaign with a couple of my gaming chums, the inimitable Nik Harwood Esq. and the Right Honourable Craig Thomson. Being thoroughly decent chaps they both agreed to my slightly madcap plan, with Nik creating a great Google site. For those of you who may not have seen it before, please check out the link below as all the details of the campaign can be found therein.

https://sites.google.com/site/avbcwstormcloudsgather/

All of my future AVBCW gaming will feature on this site, with possibly the odd stand alone game making an appearance on my Blog. As always, please feel free to comment on anything as it is always nice to receive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment